You can book directly by telephone, but you can also indicate a preference for the desired accommodation (s) and period via the contact form. After receiving your reservation request we will contact you within 24 hours. Is / are the accommodation (s) available you will receive a confirmation. Your reservation is final after receipt of the payment. Is / are the accommodation (s) not available then we offer you, if possible, an alternative. If you agree with this alternative, you will receive a confirmation. By making a reservation (-s request) you agree to the reservation and cancellation conditions below.
- The deposit is 50% of the total amount, payable within 30 days before arrival.
- The remaining payment is to be made on arrival.
- Availability of the accommodation (s) is guaranteed after timely receipt of your payment (s).
- Check in from 3 pm, check out until 11 am (storage if you leave later, we can offer you for free).
Cancelng your reservation is possible whereby only written cancellations are accepted by e-mail. The day of receipt of the written confirmation is regarded as the day of cancellation. The following cancellation costs will be charged:
- Free up to 4 weeks before the day of arrival, the entire deposit will be refunded.
- From 4 weeks before the day of arrival: 50% of the total accommodation costs.
- From 2 weeks before and from the day of arrival: 100% of the total accommodation costs.
- In case of cancellation, a paid deposit of € 250.00 will be returned 100% at all times.
- The cancellation costs must also be paid if the total rent has not yet been paid, regardless of the reason. If Villa Senomar has received a definitive reservation for the same apartment and for the same period, Villa Senomar will charge you only € 50.00 administration fee instead of the cancellation costs.We advise you to take out a good travel and cancellation insurance.
- Minimum stay 2 nights. From 1 July to the end of September a minimum stay of 7 nights and the arrival and departure date on Saturday.
- Maximum number of persons: apartment Picasso 4 people, apartment Dali and Miro 2 persons, apartment Sorolla 2 people. It is not allowed to stay in the apartment with more than this number of people;
- Villa Senomar reserves the right to deny access to the villa in the event of undesirable behavior without refund of funds;
- The tenant receives 1 set of keys. In case of loss the costs will be borne by the tenant;
- We require a deposit of € 250 per apartment. Because we can only detect when a breakage and / or loss has occurred, we will return the deposit to your bank account within 2 weeks after your departure. Should an amount be withheld then this will be accounted for in an email;
- Bed linen / towels.
- Towels are included.
- The towels can not be taken to the beach.
- Pets are not allowed. An exception can be made for small pets in consultation with Villa Senomar. There may be extra charges.
- Smoking is only allowed outside.
- The rental price includes final cleaning, but we do expect that the apartment is neatly tidy and broom clean.
We expect you to take care of the apartment and all the things that are in it (and hang it) as if it were your own stuff. Should something break or damage occur, we ask you to report this to us immediately and normally also to compensate the costs of the damage. You are personally responsible for personal injury, loss or theft of personal property or other damage suffered by you or your travel companions, whatever the cause. The supervision of your children is and remains entirely your responsibility or that of the possible babysitter.
We ask all our guests to consciously deal with the use of energy and other matters with environmental impact. That means the thermostat at night and in the event of low setting, lighting and appliances, such as air conditioning, do not leave it on unnecessarily, etc. All drains come out in a septic tank and not in a sewer. As a guest, you will not notice it at all, but it means that we ask you to consciously deal with what you do and do not throw through the drain. No grit and stones, no aggressive substances, no sanitary towels, etc., because that kind of things are difficult to digest in the tank and limit its operation. We ask you to use the communal facilities such as the garden, garden furniture, the swimming pool etc. to treat you as respectfully as with the rented apartment. Also with regard to fellow users during your stay and for the landlord. We expect, on the basis of sound, that guests mainly consider each other as temporary neighbors.